We provide extensive range of services to help French and foreign companies on anything related to international VAT reclaim covering French and foreign multinationals, small and medium size enterprises, public and private institutions, and government organizations
Detailed Service overview:-
- ♦ Analysis of VAT reimbursement possibilities for French companies
- ♦ Vat reclaim for French companies bearing foreign VAT
- ♦ Audit of present VAT reclaim potential in France and abroad
- ♦ Setting up of French and foreign VAT reclaim procedures
- ♦ Optimization of VAT deduction and rights
- ♦ VAT consulting (expertise in seminars, trade shows, conferences, symposiums, conventions)
- ♦ Prepare the claim in the format and language required
- ♦ Submit the claim
- ♦ Respond to any questions from the relevant authorities
- ♦ Contracting the suppliers in order to obtain Credit Notes in cases where the VAT was incorrect or wrongly calculated
- ♦ Keep you informed on the progress of your claim with regular updates
- ♦ Transfer the refund to your bank account or issue you a cheque upon the successful repayment of your claim by the relevant VAT authorities
- ♦ Initially you have to issue a authorization letter to us giving permission for proceeding & reclaiming vat claim on your behalf.
- ♦ After that our experienced team will be at your disposal for getting your relevant documents including original invoices and settle all the details.
- ♦ Provide you with stamped and authorized photocopies of the original invoices to hold on file - these will certify that the invoices are in our possession for the purpose of VAT reclaim.
- ♦ Request replacement invoices from your suppliers where invoices were issued in the incorrect format
- ♦ Negotiate with your suppliers where VAT was incorrectly charged to you in the first instance
- ♦ After submitting all the documents to French fiscal authorities we will get you the refund amount within 15 days.
- ♦ Our charge will be 50 € of basic fee + 10% of the VAT amount payable only when the refund is received from the relevant VAT authority.